Senior Graphic Designer
Remote / Charlotte, NC / USA
2 weeks ago
Next Glass is looking for an exceptional Senior Graphic Designer to create high-quality, effective collateral for our brands: Untappd, BeerAdvocate, Oznr, Hop Culture, and Ollie. This person will report to the Next Glass Creative Director and will ensure that their own work, as well as that of junior designers, aligns with brand guidelines. The right candidate will have a sharp eye for digital design, typography, video, social, and print layout.
- Transform vision from Creative Director and other internal stakeholders into collateral for high-value marketing and sales campaigns, with an ability to integrate relevant constructive feedback from key project stakeholders.
- Design effective logos, icons, websites, web pages, print and banner ads, brochures, newsletters, direct mailings, presentations, posters, invitations, announcements, and graphics for social media, editorial, and email. Motion graphics and video is a plus.
- Prioritize creative requests and delegate responsibilities to junior designers.
- Collaborate with junior members of the design team as well as the Next Glass Campaign Manager to ensure assets meet brand guidelines and are created before project deadlines.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, collaborating with content and copy teams as well as other stakeholders to develop compelling, on-brand concepts.
- Maintain strong organizational skills, a positive attitude, and clear channels of communication.
- 6+ years of work experience in graphic design.
- Knowledge of the latest digital design trends, especially for social media.
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Expert in design software, especially Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Well-rounded portfolio showcasing an excellent understanding of typography, photography, illustration, and digital design.
- Thorough understanding of typographical principles, layout, and current digital design best practices.
- Knowledge of prepress and print process, able to set up print-ready files with proper bleeds, crops, color call-outs, etc.
- Experience in HTML or using a Content Management System such as WordPress.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint.
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent listening and communication skills, with the ability to receive constructive feedback about their work while working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Experience delegating to junior team members is a strong plus.
- Experience in a start-up or high-growth company is a strong plus.
Next Glass (NG) is a fast-growing technology company with a mission to advance the global beverage industry through innovative technology, content, and experiences. NG offers a suite of award-winning software, content, and experiences including Untappd, OZNR, BeerAdvocate, Ollie Order and Hop Culture, to capture revenue streams from SMB and enterprise customers as well as consumers within the beverage alcohol marketplace. While a variety of menu publishing solutions exist, no one other than NG can provide a bar or restaurant access to an engaged audience of thousands of local consumers self-identifying as craft beer enthusiasts.