4 weeks ago
We are seeking a Social Strategist to join our Social Engagement Team.
We are looking for someone who lives and breathes the social media landscape and can focus on big-picture strategy for the role social should play in the overall brand strategy as well as the day-to-day needs of creative social executions. This role will focus on developing social initiatives and plans for our clients that drive results based on their business objectives. This person will need to bring solid presentation skills and should be equipped to take our audiences (internal teams and client teams) through social strategy discussions and balance overarching strategy with the nuances of the social channels and content we’re making for clients. They are able to find the best angle in to bring a strategy to life through thoughtful and creative thinking and ideas.
Areas of Focus:
• Understand the role of social and how it ladders up to client business objectives.
• Understands the ever-changing social media landscape and can educate both internal teams and clients on the latest trends.
• Ability to recommend and implement ideas, solutions and social strategies.
• Provide social leadership and support to external and internal stakeholders.
• Guide social listening and monitoring as well as campaign reporting and measurement.
• Take an active role in internal and client presentations and communications.
• Strategic lead for holistic content for brand channels, including but not limited to: managing process, defining objectives, elevating creative, managing marketing/content calendars. • Pulling insights and data to reinforce advertising creative directions and executions. • Participating in new business, including research, ideation and developing case studies.
Qualifications/Traits: • Hands-on experience guiding social scheduling, posting, amplification and community management. • Experiences with issues management, monitoring and crisis communications. • Working experience with social listening tools, platform ad-managers, content scheduling tools. • Familiar with standard office Tools such as Powerpoint, Keynote and Excel. • Marketing or PR agency experience strongly preferred. • Minimum of 5 years of social/digital marketing, public relations or relevant work experience in one of the following areas: prior agency, communications or media. • A bachelor’s degree in journalism, advertising, public relations or relevant experience.
What We Believe: We believe that when the best of strategy and creativity come together, brands stand apart.
Our Hiring Philosophy: Carmichael Lynch is committed to creating a diverse, safe and welcoming workplace with opportunity for all. We strive for inclusion, equity and diversity in both our words and actions. BIPOC, women, marginalized communities, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To learn more, please visit: https://www.carmichaellynch.com/about/
What’s In It for You: • Professional Development (performance reviews 2x annually, training opportunities related to your field of development, one-on-ones with managers, etc.) • We offer competitive, equitable salaries (reviewed annually to ensure equity and competitiveness) • A strong, vibrant, continually-evolving Diversity, Equity and Inclusion belief (in thought and action), encompassing our agency and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). Recognizing the voices that need to be heard. • Competitive, company and employee sponsored benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (company matched 50% of first 6%), PTO (vacation/sick time) allowance, 12-week maternity leave, 6-week parental leave, 20 paid company holidays, Family Building Benefit (adoption, surrogacy benefit), tuition reimbursement and much more. • Being additive to a creative, vibrant team of people who truly love to help clients tell their stories via social media.
NOTE: Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate never market job listings via email and, at this time, we do not work with outside recruitment agencies. We do not charge a fee to apply for any of our roles. We strongly recommend you do not provide personal data to any direct solicitation via email or messenger and report or remove any suspicious senders from your contacts list.