1 week ago
Highsnobiety is a digital media, global entertainment brand that inspires especially young men to lead their most stylish and culturally relevant lives by covering news and trends in fashion, music, art, and entertainment. With a reach of 50M+ each month across platforms, Highsnobiety is both an influential and fast growing media company.
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our New York office, working alongside our Director of Brand Partnerships to cultivate multi-faceted partnerships, including but not limited to AOR, branded content, production, editorial sponsorships, etc. You will be actively identifying and sourcing potential clients and turning them into renewing business . Applicants should have a passion for great content and storytelling, along with an interest in style and culture.
- Hit quarterly team revenue goals through media, content, sponsorship, and experiential sales
- Support the full team of sellers with key accounts and major agency holding companies
- Generate opportunities weekly, via RFPs through specified media agencies - and brand direct.
- Oversee the development of our responses to these briefs
- Be a product expert with the ability to advise on all of our offerings
- Present responses to clients and also educate marketplace on Highsnobiety offering
- Attend marketing downloads and participate in ideation discussion. Recap these brainstorm meetings outlining action items for each member along with deadline dates
- Communicate with clients and facilitating any questions/deliverables for clients (i.e. answering questions around tags, unit functionality, inventory, the pitch deck etc).
- Works collaboratively with the sales team and all other internal departments across creative, media strategy, publishing, production to develop ideas and proposals.
- 4+ years in a creative agency role with a record of successfully exceeding goals and/or 4+ years relevant professional experience at a digital agency in media strategy, planning and buying (must have sales mentality)
- A history of selling to agencies and brands and a deep understanding of the competitive marketplace and/or you work at a media agency with a deep understanding of the process
- Proven record of successful sales and/or project management and relationships with agency and brand clients – ideal verticals include fashion, tech, entertainment, gaming, auto
- You are intellectually curious, asking great questions to ask to uncover clients’ needs
- Outgoing and a self-motivated go-getter, who is results oriented, resilient and excited by the win. You are not scared to challenge the status quo
- Familiar with fashion / youth culture is a must
WHAT WE OFFER:
- In 2021 return to a bright and spaciously designed office located in the heart of NYC, which reflects our brand's identity and focuses on creating a dynamic culture and positive vibes
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence and creative leeway
- The opportunity to pro-actively shape a company and help build a global media brand
- Ability to gain skills at the cutting edge of the global media and advertising landscape
- Compensation in line with market
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. generous PTO, 401K with match, flexible WFH)
*ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.