Senior Director of Culture & Inclusion - Creators
Los Angeles, CA
1 week ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About The Role
Twitch is looking for an experienced executive to join our Global Content Partnerships team to lead company efforts to better serve and engage the powerful voices of diverse creators on our platform. Reporting to the Chief Content Officer, you will be responsible for setting long-term strategies and defining Twitch's approach as it relates to celebrating and supporting women, multicultural, LGBTQ+ and other underrepresented creator voices and helping them to succeed. You will ensure that organizational programs are connective, inclusive and reflective of the global communities Twitch serves from the development of Twitch's engagement strategy to ideation and execution of programs and initiatives to support this vision. You will be a driving force behind developing priority programs and collaborations with internal and external partners to help bring these efforts to life. We're looking for a passionate and dedicated creator advocate who shares our commitment to growing underrepresented communities on our platform.
The Senior Director of Culture and Inclusion will have experience building community and driving successful creator diversity programs. You will be a highly strategic operator, and have a successful and progressively responsible leadership track record in high growth companies.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA or Los Angeles, CA.
- Lead the development and execution of program strategies, messaging, execution and success metrics to support Twitch's business goals related to diverse creator success
- Establish meaningful relationships with creators in the streaming video space; develop and demonstrate deep subject matter expertise guiding and enabling excellence in execution
- Partner with the content programming and marketing teams to develop audience research and insights to inform our partnerships strategy, program plans, measurement frameworks and learnings
- Develop solid relationships with key team members across Product, Content, Partnerships, Marketing and Sales, as well as with creators to help inform better decision making related to diversity and inclusion aligning with the company's mission and values
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships that support our team's goals Build and oversee a team of account managers supporting diversity programs
- Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred) and at least 10 years of experience in content partnerships, marketing or business development preferably within technology companies
- Proven track record of executing successful diversity and inclusion programs Experience operating within, influencing and leading cross-functional teams
- A history of building creator programs, identifying what's working and what's not and iterating constantly
- Project management skills with the ability to set goals and prioritize initiatives
- Experience developing, interpreting, and leveraging data to make business decisions
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.